Perkedel Tahu or Tofu Croquettes is a light meal/snack and perfect for appetizer. Therefore, you can eat it also as a side dish with other meal. It’s very tasty!
Category : Appetizer/Side dish
Difficulty : Easy
Cooking time : 15 minutes
– 300 grams white tofu
– 200 grams small prawn, finely chopped (OPTIONAL)
– 1 stalk of spring onion, chopped
– 1 stalk of celery leaf, thinly chopped
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 1/2 teaspoon curry powder (or turmeric powder)
– 1/4 teaspoon pepper
– 1/2 teaspoons salt (1 teaspoon chicken boullion powder)
1. Blend all the ingredients (except spring onion and celery) using food processor until well mixed.
2. Add spring onion and celery, then shape the tofu mixture into a small square. Before you do it, taste if it’s already salty.
3. Dip the tofu into egg then fry with deep frying pan.