Tumis Buncis Pedas is easy to make and taste also delicious. I used to make it as part of nasi campur, served with other side dishes.
Category : Vegetables
Difficulty : Easy
Preparing time : 30 minutes
– 100 g green bean, clean and cut into 2 or 3 cm
– 5 carrots, cleaned and cut like tooth-stick
– 5 green chillies
– 1 medium onion, chopped
– 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
– 1 teaspoon salt or 1/2 cube vegetables bouillon
– 1/4 teaspoon pepper powder
– 500 ml water/broth
– 1/2 teaspoon sugar
1. Saute the onion, garlic and chillies until fragrant
2. Add the carrots, water/broth, salt/vegetables bouillon, sugar and cook until the carrot is half done.
3. When the carrot is half-cook, add the green bean. Continue cooking until all the vegetables is cooked.
Note : you can add prawn if you like.