Rujak manis is a salad made from different kind of fruits and serves with sweet spicy sauce from palm sugar, chillies and sometimes adds with fried peanut. The fruits are fresh such as young Mango, Pineapple, Cucumber, Papaya, yam Bean (Bengkuang), Carambola (Belimbing), etc. This dish usually serves for snacking or dessert.
Preparing time: 10 minutes
– Young Mango
– Fried tofu
– 100 g fried peanut
– 2-3 bird’s eyes chillies
– 1/2 teaspoon dried shrimp paste (terasi)
– 100 g palm sugar
– 1 teaspoon tamarind juice
– 100 ml cooked water
1. Peel and Clean all the fruits then sliced. Store for a moment in the fridge.
2. Grind or blend all ingredients for the sauce.
3. Serve the fruits with sauce.