This vegetables dish is a delicious side dish and can be served with different kind of meals such as fried chicken, beef or just a fried tofu. In Indonesia, we call it ‘oseng-oseng sayur’, and this recipe made from different kind of vegetables. If you prefer, you can always add other vegetables. It’s easy to make and also pretty fast.
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 100 g beef
- 1 red chilli, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 carrots thinly cut
- 6 pieces baby corn, cut into 2 or 3 cm
- 5 beans thinly cut
- 1 small onion,
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 block beef seasoning mixture/beef bouillon (Maggi or Knorr block)
- 300 ml water
1. Boil the beef with 300 ml water until tender and then take out from the stock and cut the meat into small pieces. Set aside.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a wok and sauté the onion, garlic and chilli until fragrant. Then add the carrot, the meat, beef stock, and beef bouillon. Continue cooking.
3. When the carrot is tender, add others vegetables. Cook for 5 minutes and then serve.